Don’t you think your pets also deserve to live happier and healthier lives? Of course, they do, which is why it is important to consider securing a good health care plan for your pets.
As a matter of fact, you might be surprised at how a pet health plan could be more beneficial to your pet’s welfare and your own financial standing.
What is the extent of health care plans?
Pet health plans, such as those offered by any Virginia Beach animal hospital, cover a range of preventative and maintenance care services such as blood work, vaccines, diagnostic exams, dental coverage, and more, depending on the plan options that are made available.
Generally, most if not all of the plan options provided at the Virginia Beach vet hospital also offer unlimited free exams during business hours as indicated in the health plan of choice, as well as avail of additional discounts for services not covered in the selected plan or program.
Benefits of subscribing to pet health plans
Ultimately, pet health plans such as those offered by Virginia Beach vet hospital offers pet owners peace of mind in the long run.
Each year, it is estimated that around 10% of pets undergoing veterinary treatment end up being put to sleep because owners could not afford to pursue treatment for their disease or illness.
But with pet health care insurance plans you get to invest less money to ensure your pet’s health than to end up adversely affecting your financials in times when your pet’s health fails due to exorbitant treatment and medication costs.
Here are some more proven benefits of having pet health care for your beloved four-legged friends;
- Save hundreds and even thousands of dollars when your pet gets ill or injured in an accident.
- Pet owners will not be troubled in making a critical choice between the life of a pet or their financial stability.
- It allows pet owners to focus more on their pet’s health instead of spending too much on their medical or hospital care.
- Pet owners save hundreds of dollars on pet hospice care or diagnostic tests.
- Allows pet owners to a wider range of treatment options including necessary medical care for surgical procedures and chemotherapy.
- Allow pet owners with affordable, even free, access to costly procedures such as cruciate ligament surgery, cataract removal spinal surgery, tick paralysis, etc.
- In the event a pet is stolen or lost, some pet insurance providers offer rewards to those who find the missing pet, shoulder cost for kennels in the event the owner is hospitalized, and help shoulder legal costs if the dog causes damage or injury to another person.
Having your pet insured is a small and affordable investment that could later save you a lot of money and keep you away from trouble during times when you least expect it.