If you plan to allow your dog or puppy to participate in dog daycare services, it is recommended that you review the daycare carefully, just like reviewing a child’s school. You should visit each individual facility and ask many relevant questions at every step of the process. Of course you only want to put your dog in the hands of an organization you trust. Here are some tips:
1. In addition to searching online, ask other dog owners for recommendations of places they have used, and check with your local pet shop, veterinarian, and your beauty salon for reference. You can also call the American Boarding Kennel Association for a list of its members.
2. Dog daycare should be clean and have the least odor. It is difficult to avoid at least a little dog odor, but avoid any rancid smell.
3. The dog should be well supervised. Please pay attention to the ratio of dogs to employees to ensure that there are enough caregivers to provide proper supervision.
4. Make sure that every facility you visit allows you to see exactly where your animal will sleep and eat. Stay away from places that refuse to let you visit parts of the facility.
5. Feel the employees. Are they knowledgeable, friendly and helpful?
6. Does the site require proof of vaccination and sterilization/sterilization? If not, please do not send your pet there.
7. All facilities must be cleaned with agents that kill bacteria and viruses, and then rinsed.
8. All facilities must have a relationship with the local veterinarian so that if there is a problem, help will definitely be on the way. Ask for the name of the veterinarian and call the clinic just to be sure.
9. You can visit without making an appointment.
In addition, it should be noted that many pet spas now provide parents with self-service and full pet grooming services.
We all know that cleaning and grooming our pets can be expensive, and trying to do it yourself at home can become messy and messy. With a self-service pet spa, you can get the best of both worlds.
Most importantly, in a self-service pet spa, you can make a mess of yourself and leave everything behind…water and bubbles everywhere! The staff thoroughly cleans and disinfects the site after each customer.